Website Morpheus Group
Business Analyst – Leading Insurance Company – Edinburgh
Business Analyst required by my client, a leading Insurance organisation based in Edinburgh.
Operating across IT and Business Change, this is a business critical role responsible for leading analysis activity across a number of complex programmes and customer propositions.
To be considered for this opportunity candidates must have the following:
- Strong experience as a Business Analyst
- Excellent skills in leading systems change and cultural change
- Skills in Process re-engineering, process modelling etc
- Excellent Relationship Management skills
- Fund Migration experience
- Investment analysis
- Deep dive’ data analysis
- Experience within the Financial Services advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for a career motivated Business Analyst to secure a position within a market leading organisation, renowned in the market for their substantial investment into Business and IT Change.
The Business Analyst will apply their extensive business analysis tool set to any business issue, being responsible for change control, risk & issue management, progress & stakeholder reporting. As such it must be stressed that only proven Business Analysts with lead experience, a strong exposure leading the delivery of IT and Business Change initiatives will be considered for this position.