Website Morpheus Group
Head of Customer Services, London, Retail, up to 60K + benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a leading Retail management company for a Head of Customer Services. Working alongside the Head of Operations and reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for ensuring the client is offering customers an exceptional, on-brand customer service and user journey/experience.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to excel both the growth of a dynamic company and their career with the opportunity in becoming a Director within the next 2-3 years. You will be able to take accountability and real ownership for the shaping and development of the customer services area of the business.
Your role will include:
• Brand custodian for content used across all Customer Service communication channels
• Oversee the strategic development of Customer Services to improve customer journey/experience
• Constantly review and develop our Customer Service journey and operating model (people, processes, technologies)
Ideal candidates will have the following experience:
• 8+ years office based customer service experience
• proven track record of high achievement and exceptional customer service delivery
• An organised, pro-active professional, with strong operational skills as well as customer service experience
• Strong people management and influencing skills both internally and externally
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills – Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word (essential)
• Experience working with a CRM system notably Salesforce (desirable)
The role provides an excellent chance to head up the customer services division, with career progression opportunities up to Director level role for the right candidate.
Please send CVs to email@example.com