Website Morpheus Group
• Have a leading role in the Data Processing Workstream for PRIIPs KID production.
• Ability to work with top-tier Financial Services clients within the PRIIPs Build Team.
• Own the Data Processing plan and update the plan twice a month.
• Coordinate with quants and vendors to ensure business requirements are met and integration requirements are incorporated earlier in the build process.
• Complete various other build activities, with a knowledge of OTCs and Funds.
• Complete and signoff Illustrative Trade Functional Specification for remaining FX and Non FX
• Manage a small team, providing expertise on build and testing.
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent knowledge on PRIIPs KID production.
• Substantial experience in designing integration architecture.
• Experience in leading a similar end to end implementation role for a financial services organisation.
• Innovative and entrepreneurial skill set with a desire to build new products and services.
• Communication and leadership skills in order to manage a small team as well as work alongside Risk Advisory, manufactures, distributors and stakeholders.
• Organisational skills for data sourcing and aggregation of PRIIPs information.
• Knowledge and experience of OTC derivatives, XML schemes and structured products is preferred.
• Risk/trading system experience
• Development and maintenance of systems