Morpheus is a boutique executive search business with a growing reputation for placing exceptional individuals into Blue Chip UK and International Organisations. We are keen to hear from individuals who may be interested in joining our ever-growing team.
Read our Morpheus Information Pack to find out how you can develop your career at Morpheus.
- Superbly located offices in the heart of Covent Garden
- A business model focused on attracting and developing talent
- A culture which values recruiting top calibre people, who share our values and our passion for delivering exceptional customer service and solutions to our clients
- An experienced management team and a clear account-centric growth strategy in place
- A clearly defined career development journey and plan, supported by both on the job training and a comprehensive training plan tailored to each individual
- A competitive base salary and excellent longer term earning potential in a dynamic, collegiate working environment
With a proven track record of developing our own talent, Morpheus is always interested in talking to ambitious people who would like to fast track their career in recruitment
Researchers (entry level positions):
The role will include:
- Comprehensive due diligence and market mapping; candidate sourcing (using all techniques) and developing an in-depth understanding and expertise of specific markets.
- Working as a member of dedicated client project teams, to deliver search shortlists, attend candidate screening interviews and client briefings.
- Generating detailed client reports and market analysis
We are also always keen to talk consultants with experience and strong track records within our industry. Please get in touch if you could see yourself working at Morpheus.