Website Morpheus Group
Business Architect required by my client, a leading Financial Services Organisation based in London.
This an excellent opportunity to join an organisation currently embarking on a unique large-scale IT transformation programme across multiple facets of the organisation.
The Business Architect will be responsible for supporting and developing the business’ Target Operating Model, working closely with Solution Architects, Business Analysts, external consultant and key stakeholders, challenging their existing ways of working.
As such, to be considered for this position, applications must have the following experience:
• Experience developing and implementing Target Operating Models (TOM)
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Excellent knowledge of Business Architecture
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong technical understanding, advantageous
• Financial sector / Consultancy experience essential
It must be stressed that only candidates with proven business architecture exposure, with excellent communication skills will be considered for this role. This is a permanent position, based in London offering a salary of between £60,000 – 85,000.