Website Morpheus Group
Finance Operational Reporting / Elite 3e Developer – London – 12 Month Contract – £500 pd.
Fantastic 12 Month contract for a Finance Operational Reporting Developer. My client, a Magic Circle Law Firm, currently seeking a Financial Operational Reporting Developer, this role will sit within the technical team tasked with the delivery of the replacement applications and interfaces.
The role will work closely with the Core Finance team and the global Finance community to design and deliver the custom reporting requirements to support the designed process and data requirements of the new PMS system.
Will include but will not be limited to the following:
• As required, undergo product technical familiarisation training with a view to offering technical and development input to programme. Specifically, training will be required in one or more of the following:
o3E Integrated Development Environment (IDE), advanced workflow engine and security modelling
oManagement Information and reporting tools selected to support Drive and the Enterprise Reporting roadmap
oIntapp Integrate (Integration Builder), the Intapp configuration tools and workflow engine
• Work with team members and the Operational Reporting Lead to define and agree requirement specifications and other technical development documentation including development effort estimates
• Knowledge of relevant legal Finance and Practice Management systems – TRE 3e specifically
• A strong understanding of the reporting requirements of a global finance department and experience in developing and testing operational reports to meet specific business requirements
• SQL skills essential
• Systems analysis and development experience – ability to work within a project team of analysts, system developers, other technical resources and internal and external staff
• Experience of working with global stakeholders ideally within a legal environment
oExperience of working within a fast moving, complex, international finance system replacement programme
oExperience of working as a member of a finance systems support team responsible for the operational integrity and development and testing of updates and changes
• Experience of developing and reviewing reporting requirements and estimating effort to complete the development lifecycle
To find out more information please apply now, submit your CV or email me email@example.com