Website Morpheus Group
Head of Project and Portfolio management required by leading Insurance business. Base location- Flexible, within UK
This is a fantastic opportunity for a project and portfolio manager to manage and support a large and growing portfolio of transformation projects covering Commercial, Personal and Claims business lines.
You will be required to provide oversight of a the project portfolio, chairing steering group meetings, running RAID logs and managing risks, budgets, resource costs and helping to manage 3rd party vendor relationships across the programme
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following:-
• Extensive experience as a Project and Portfolio manager /Programme Lead
• Worked across large scale Change/ Transformation programmes.
• Be Prince 2 qualified or equivalent
• Have Lean Six Sigma exposure
• Consultancy/FS/Insurance domain experience and personal gravitas
• High energy levels and be mobile within the UK
This will initially be a 6 month contract (January start)