Website Morpheus Search Partners Ltd
Network and Security Architect required by my client, a leading Consultancy, to work on site for their major public sector clients.
This is a senior and hands on’ position operating within the client’s high performing application and infrastructure team, responsible for maintaining the existing network infrastructure as well as identifying areas for improvements and managing escalated Incidents and Problems through to resolution.
As such to be considered for this role, applicants must have the following experience;
• Proven experience as a network and security architect
• Experience of change management processes
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Strong technical experience supporting and administering; juniper switches, Juniper and Palo Alto firewalls and Aerohive Access Points
• Public sector experience is desirable
It must be stressed that only strong Network and Security Architects with proven experience of maintaining network infrastructure and managing problems through to resolutions will be considered for this role. This is a contract role based in London paying up to £525/day.