Website Morpheus Group
Senior Business Analyst Manchester £45k + benefits, bonus Legal Sector
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join an industry leading law firm as they embark on a large scale business improvement programme.
As Senior Business Analyst, you will play a key role within the Business Improvement team, analysing data and business processes and creating supportive project documentation and plans. You will establish key relationships across the stakeholder community to establish current processes around how the business improvement team currently extract data from the rest of the business. You will model current as-is and to to-be business processes, carry out a gap analysis, and own business process re-engineering.
Ideal candidates for this role will have:
- Business analysis experience: gathering requirements, documentation, data analysis and stakeholder management
- Sound working knowledge of improvement methodologies (Lean Six Sigma, BPR, BPM and BA certifications accepted)
- Good understanding of data analysis. With experience of data projects
- Considerable experience working on medium/large projects within professional services
- A good understanding of, or has worked with the principles of, Agile or Prince2
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated change team, invested in personal and professional development. This is a permanent role, paying a salary up to £45,000 + excellent benefits package.