Website Morpheus Search Partners Ltd
Senior Systems Administrator – Puppet – Dev Ops – Contract or Perm – Surrey
An exciting opportunity to design, develop, implement, manage and administer our client’s Cloud based Linux platform and associated tooling that supports Cloud hosted environments.
The client is striving to move towards rapid delivery in a changing environment, with a focus on effectively managing cloud based infrastructure and tools. The client has a broad suit of IT systems with various technical components, so ideal candidates will have a thorough understanding of Linux administration and Cloud based infrastructure.
A key aspect of your role will be to champion best working practices, perform operational tasks and identify areas for improvement with regards to Cloud environments and System Operations.
You will contribute to strategic decision making relating to the setup, use, management and maintenance of Cloud based environments, provide support for underlying infrastructure, recommending architectural principles
• Ideal candidates will come from a Linux Administration background with solid experience on open-source configuration management tools, ideally Puppet.
• Previous experience working within a DevOps continuous delivery set up. Ideally an enterprise environment or with a large estate of applications.
• Linux Administration, exposure to databases, scripting skills in Ruby or Python advantageous, AWS cloud and S3 storage.
• An understanding of Security aspects of cloud architecture
• Financial Services sector experience advantageous
This is a contract opportunity to start asap for a rolling contract. There are multiple roles available and the client is also offering a competitive package on a permanent basis.
If you would like a further discussion, please send CVs to email@example.com