Website Morpheus Group
SQL DBA / Infrastructure Analyst, Leicestershire, £45-£50k + excellent benefits
A great permanent opportunity with one of the UK’s leading automotive companies. The role will be based within their UK headquarters, and is a unique opportunity to work on an exciting and challenging role, for a company with a strong British heritage.
The ideal candidate for this position would be a SQL Server Database Administrator, who has come from a background in infrastructure. While the emphasis is on SQL skills, strong infrastructure skills are also required as this role encompasses more than just that of a SQL DBA.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Creation, monitoring and maintenance of production and development databases.
• Automation of database support activities.
• Troubleshooting SQL Server environments.
• Maintaining and managing global SQL Server estates.
• Planning for database projects.
• Windows server troubleshooting.
Essential skill requirements:
• Experience of performance tuning, query tuning and optimization, automation &Windows Server performance tuning.
• Working closely with Development, Support and I.T. Operations teams.
• Production DBA activities with a thorough knowledge of Backup, Restore and DR processes/design. Cluster failover, High Availability, disk strategies and capacity management / planning.
• Detailed knowledge of Transact SQL, SQL 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014.
Please submit a CV as soon as possible if you feel you are suitable for this role. Feel free to call on 0203 589 0804 or email firstname.lastname@example.org