Website Morpheus Group
SQL Server Database Administrator | Permanent | Up to £55,000 + Benefits Package | London | Financial Services
Our client is the world’s most prestigious investment bank. We are seeking 3 SQL Server DBA to work on the administration and development of their complex SQL Server database environment. This is a once in a fantastic opportunity to get involved in financial services, working in an exciting technology environment.
What we are looking for?
• A talented hands-on Production DBA
• This is a production DBA position, so you aren’t expected to develop. However, you will be working with architects, Product teams, Developers, Engineers, QA’s, Support etc.
• Proven experience with SQL Server performance analysis, troubleshooting and tuning
• Hands on experience of SQL Server high-availability and disaster recovery solutions
• Experience working with large databases in a production environment
• Assisting in the creation and maintenance of reports (SSRS)
• Install, configure and test new instances and versions of MSSQL
• SQL optimization, trouble shooting, performance monitoring and tuning
• Experience of any other RDBMS (Oracle/Sybase/MySQL)
• Experience with MS Azure
• Experience with Power BI and the full MS BI Stack (SSRS/SSAS/SSIS)
• Experience in Stored Procedures and SQL Coding.
• Experience with SQL server clusters, replication and log shipping is desirable.
For more info please submit a CV to email@example.com
(SQL Server DBA, Database Administrator, Administration, SQL Server 2016, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SQL Server DBA)