Q: How do you know if you’re doing RPA right?
A: If you’re saving millions or tens of millions of dollars a year
Everyone is looking at RPA as a game changing way to add value or cut costs in a business. But how do you do it? Morpheus has organised a morning with James Dening, VP Europe for Automation Anywhere – the largest RPA vendor in the world, to show you simple steps to begin the process in your organisation.
The session will cover:
• What are the key components of RPA? What about AI and cognitive? What about live analytics?
• Why is scale so important?
• How do you scale quickly and what are the do’s and don’ts?
• What are the roles of business, IT and procurement in deploying an RPA solution?
• Who is getting it right? We will take a handful of case studies and look in detail at their approach and how that led them to achieve millions of dollars of cost savings.
We will show you a live demonstration, building a series of bots to cover some common use cases.
Finally, James will leave you with a view of what best practice looks like – from over 600 enterprise deployments, with over 700,000 bots deployed – what are the hard won pieces of pragmatic advice that can get you on the right path, and what are the pitfalls to avoid.
This session is specifically aimed at an Exec level audience.
Where: The Great Room, Central Court, 25 Southampton Buildings, London, WC2A 1AL
When: 23rd February 2017, 08.30 – 11.30
Coffee and pastries will be provided on arrival
For directions and a map click here
To explore if this session could add value to you and your business call Morpheus MD Mike Swetman on 0203 589 0800 or email email@example.com