Morpheus Search Partners Limited (company number 5479315) (“Morpheus”) is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients, and users of our website. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website or through our offices is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
Morpheus may collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name and contact details (together with your e-mail address) and other relevant information from your CV. On occasions, this may also include – sensitive personal information such as details of criminal convictions and ethnic origin. This information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
1. to provide our services to you;
2. to maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
3. to enable you to submit your CV for general applications or to apply for specific jobs = Please see the separate section on your CV below which outlines additional uses and disclosures;
4. to match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information (including sensitive personal information) to clients in order to apply for jobs;
5. to answer your enquiries;
6. to fulfil contractual obligations with our clients
7. to trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our clients have requested, such as reference, qualification and criminal reference checking services (as required), verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills tests. These third parties comply with similar and equally stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Morpheus;
8. to third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as
professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses and function co-ordinators. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Morpheus;
9. if Morpheus or its business merges with or is acquired by another business or company, we may share personal information with the new owners of the business or company and their advisors and if this happens, you will be sent notice of such event;
10. we may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law; and
11. we may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above.
Curriculum vitae (“CV”)
We give you the option of submitting your CV via our website or by providing your CV to one of our
consultants. You can do this either to apply for a specific advertised job or for consideration by our recruitment consultants for positions as they come up. Your CV will be stored in the Morpheus database, and will be accessible by our recruitment consultants to enable them to provide their services to you.
You can update your CV at any time, simply by following the same procedure to submit a new CV. Your old CV will automatically be archived providing the submission details remain the same (for example you submit both CVs using the same email address or you advise the relevant contact of your new submission).
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so.
If you would like to make a request for information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to ask Morpheus to stop using your information. However, if this involves a request for deletion of your file, please be aware that we may not be required or able to do so, particularly where your file also holds information about our clients or financial information that we need to keep for periods of up to six years, i.e. that relate to tax matters. Where we are unable to comply with your request we will provide reasons for failing to do so.
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about Morpheus’ online privacy commitment, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com or call our office to speak to one of our representatives.
Morpheus is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity. This means that all job applicants and members of staff will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunities we may from time to time use information provided by you for the purposes of diversity monitoring. All such information will be used on an anonymised basis.
If you have any enquires you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at:
Data Protection Officer
2 – 6 Boundary Row
Our registered office is at:
Morpheus Search Partners Limited
116 Queens Road, Hersham, Walton On Thames, KT12 5LL