Employment type: Contract / Permanent
Location: UK wide
Salary: £80 – £95K or Contract (inside IR35)
Recruiter: David Laking (email@example.com)
The Agile PMO leader will be responsible for setting up and managing an Agile Programme Management Office for an Insurance Carrier’s brand new Transformation programme. Organisation, proposition, culture, process and technology changes are all in scope as they transition to a new operating model. The role holder will be instrumental in supporting the Transformation Director to ensure the expected business and customer outcomes are delivered as per the plan.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Set up, manage and lead a brand new Agile Programme Management Office.
- Shape and oversee the delivery of the programme office: governance and reporting, programme financials, planning and control, issue and risk management, change control with a focus on the expected business and customer outcomes. Also ensure that programme risks, issues and key dependencies are documented and when relevant, escalated on time to allow quick resolution.
- Support strong change management discipline, including the setup and use of tools of choice.
- Mapping the change portfolio outcomes to organisational objectives, benefits realisation and ROI, tracking key performance indicators (financials and non-financials).
- Establish the measurements and controls necessary to sustain the beneficial impacts of change beyond the life of the programme.
- Support the move towards Organisational Agility through relevant governance and reporting.
- Produce and automate dashboards/reports as required.
- Best practice – ensure all organisational stand up’s have required input.
- Take ownership and responsibility to see problems through to conclusion.
- Develop deep understanding of the business and actively contribute to the definition of the “to be” business and IT architecture.
- Ensure retrospectives are scheduled, documented in tool of choice and all actions followed through to conclusion.