Employment type: Permanent
Salary: £35 – £45K
Recruiter: John Atkins
A Business Analyst is needed to support the development, analysis and delivery of requirements and other outputs as part of Change delivery within our clients company, with focus on supporting the implementation of Change Resourcing Strategic plans and change workforce planning.
Support the Change Resourcing Strategic Programme Lead in:
- Designing and implementing innovative change capability sourcing strategy needed to support the change demand across the company
- Develop resourcing systems to identify forward demand and support change workforce planning
- Developing MI to identify trends, capability gaps and opportunities to reduce resourcing costs and optimise change portfolio ROI
- Identify and document requirements, ensuring dependencies, conflicts, risks and issues are captured and addressed
- Engage pro-actively with key stakeholders to facilitate development of design principles and solutions to achieve future state
- Analyse evaluate & communicate possible impact of changes to the existing processes
- Organise and facilitate meetings and workshops needed to drive progress against requirements, document outputs and follow up on actions and queries.
- Be a key contact point for key stakeholders to answer queries and provide access to relevant information.
- Support pilot and test activity within the project process
- Work with wider project teams to enable solutions to be embedded within the business through the development of comms and training materials.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Agile qualification or knowledge of agile practices
- Previous experience in a commercial environment in a Project Office / Project Management role
- Excellent working knowledge of Office products, particularly Excel with an ability to create and manage medium complexity spreadsheet solutions
- Proven ability to analyse a broad range of management information, identify recommendation actions and develop reports that drive improvement
- Good understand of SharePoint Online and ability to create and manage collaborative contribution
- Proven ability to drive standards and provide challenge and improvement recommendations to ensure controls and standards are achieved
- Able to build productive working relationships, with strong influencing and persuasion skills
- ISEB Project & Programme Office Foundation
- Prince 2 Foundation, APM, PMI, ISEB Project Management or equivalent
- Relevant IT qualifications ISEB, DSDM Atern Practitioner
- Understanding of financial services and regulation that impacts the industry
- Technical aptitude with experience of configuring software