Employment type: Permanent
Salary: £35 – £45K
Recruiter: David Laking
To support the development, analysis and delivery of requirements and other outputs as part of Change delivery in the UK team, with a focus on supporting the implementation of agile delivery frameworks and processes and change tooling solutions.
Support the Process and Tooling Programme Lead in:
- Designing the future state for an agile project delivery environment
- Identify and document requirements, ensuring dependencies, conflicts, risks and issues are captured and addressed
- Engage pro-actively with key stakeholders to facilitate development of design principles and solutions to achieve future state
- Analyse evaluate & communicate possible impact of changes to the existing processes and tools
- Organise and facilitate meetings and workshops needed to drive progress against requirements, document outputs and follow up on actions and queries.
- Generate insightful reporting and MI in relevant formats to assist the decision-making process
- Be a key contact point for key stakeholders to answer queries and provide access to relevant information.
- Support pilot and test activity within the project process
- Work with wider project teams to enable solutions to be embedded within the business through the development of comms and training materials.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Agile qualification or knowledge of agile practices
- Previous experience in a commercial environment in a Project Office / Project Management role
- Excellent working knowledge of Office products, particularly Excel with an ability to create and manage medium complexity spreadsheet solutions
- Proven ability to analyse a broad range of management information, identify recommendation actions and develop reports that drive improvement
- Good understand of SharePoint Online and ability to create and manage collaborative contribution
- Proven ability to drive standards and provide challenge and improvement recommendations to ensure controls and standards are achieved
- Able to build productive working relationships, with strong influencing and persuasion skills
- ISEB Project & Programme Office Foundation
- Prince 2 Foundation, APM, PMI, ISEB Project Management or equivalent
- Relevant IT qualifications ISEB, DSDM Atern Practitioner
- Understanding of financial services and regulation that impacts the industry
- Technical aptitude with experience of configuring software
- Use case and UMl diagram mapping skills