Employment type: Permanent
Salary: £35 – £45K
Recruiter: David Laking
To support the development, analysis and delivery of requirements and other outputs as part of Change delivery in the UK, with focus on supporting the implementation of Change Risk, control and Quality Assurance frameworks.
Support the Change Risk, Control and QA Programme Lead in:
- Designing the Change Delivery Quality Assurance Framework for implementation across the portfolio of change
- Identify and document requirements, ensuring dependencies, conflicts, risks and issues are captured and addressed
- Engage pro-actively with key stakeholders to facilitate development of design principles and solutions to achieve future state
- Work with the 2nd line of defence to define Change Risks Appetite Statements, Key Risk Indicators and reporting requirements
- Analyse evaluate & communicate possible impact of changes to the existing processes
- Organise and facilitate meetings and workshops needed to drive progress against requirements, document outputs and follow up on actions and queries.
- Generate insightful reporting and MI in relevant formats to assist the decision-making process
- Be a key contact point for key stakeholders to answer queries and provide access to relevant information.
- Support pilot and test activity within the project process
- Work with wider project teams to enable solutions to be embedded within the business through the development of comms and training materials.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Agile qualification or knowledge of agile practices
- Previous experience in a commercial environment in a Project Office / Project Management role
- Excellent working knowledge of Office products, particularly Excel with an ability to create and manage medium complexity spreadsheet solutions
- Proven ability to analyse a broad range of management information, identify recommendation actions and develop reports that drive improvement
- Good understanding of SharePoint Online and ability to create and manage collaborative contribution
- Proven ability to drive standards and provide challenge and improvement recommendations to ensure controls and standards are achieved
- Able to build productive working relationships, with strong influencing and persuasion skills