Employment type: Permanent
Salary: £65K (+ benefits)
Recruiter: Daniel Roche
Morpheus are looking for a Data Quality Analyst to join a growing London Market insurer as they embark on a business wide transformation project. The Data Quality Analyst will work closely with the Senior Data Governance Manager to improve levels of Data Quality and integrity throughout the organisation.
As the Data Quality Analyst, you will Establish new Data Quality standards, conduct Data profiling and play an instrumental part in the implementation of data quality metric rules against data assets.
The Data Quality Analyst requires the following experience:
- Experience of using a Data Quality tool, such as Trillium, Talend or Informatica etc.
- Skilled in coding SQL commercially.
- Experience of Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Architecture & Integration.
- Familiarity of BI Reporting tools such as Power BI.
- London Market Insurance experience is highly advantageous.
Alongside this the Data Quality Analyst will play a major role in the implementation of newer technologies and a wider strategy that will support the business to achieve its longer-term transformation ambitions.
For more information regarding this Data Quality Analyst role, please apply.