Employment type: Permanent (UK-based)
Salary: £80 – £110K + Double OTE
Recruiter: Maisha Miah
Our client uses AI to improve the language that brands use when interacting with their customers, something we call – Brand Language Optimisation. Delivering AI-generated and optimised language through our SaaS platform, we work with visionary enterprises to enhance and personalise their customer experiences across the full customer journey and spectrum of digital brand channels.
With this role, you get to work with a super smart and caring team, who make BIG ideas a reality while having a lot of fun. Our client’s growth plans are fast and global, and we want YOU to be a part of their story.
- Develop a territory plan focused on defined target accounts within Enterprise brands across the US.
- Build a strong pipeline through outbound (self-generated) efforts and conversion of inbound leads.
- Execution of enterprise sales methodology and strategy. You will run the sales process, from qualification (outbound) to close.
- Develop and manage senior executive level relationships; focused on rapport and genuine long-lasting relationships.
- Accurately define customer requirements and work with the delivery team to manage the specifics of the project through testing methods and tech requirements, pre-sale.
- Collaborate with the customer success team through the customer onboarding process.
- Maintain an accurate forecast.
- Execute and close a strong pipeline of opportunities; exceeding annual sales targets; smash quota by closing deals!
- 5+ years’ experience selling digital marketing tech to large enterprise brands.
- Personal track record of success in software sales and experience in consultative selling processes such as Challenger and MEDDIC.
- Recent demonstrable experience selling into enterprise clients, with large deal sizes & long sales cycles.
- A proven hunger for sales and building strong client relationships.
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple stake holders within a structured sales process.
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and marketing principles.
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit – our Client is growing quickly and the team is split across North America and the UK, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy.
- Experienced with B2B SaaS sales, ideally in a digital marketing environment.
- Endowed with a great sense of humour and ready to collaborate with teammates; Entrepreneurial by nature and full of initiative, you can motivate yourself and work independently.