Employment type: Permanent
Location: London (Remote)
Salary: £55 – £65K
Recruiter: Maisha Miah
Our client’s growing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Practice requires a Full Stack Developer (Mid-level) to contribute to RPA projects and products across a diverse range of sectors and organisations.
RPA and its associated technologies are supporting clients with their most significant challenges, including large scale transformation programmes, business processing and regulatory changes.
As the RPA space continuously advances and improves, our partner seeks to move with the times by transitioning to their very own cloud hosted RPA SaaS Platform – incorporating intelligent automation, machine learning and other cutting-edge technology into our RPA offering.
With over 20 years’ experience in the IT application packaging space and building software, our client is based in the City of London with many Blue-chip companies in their client portfolio.
- Experience developing ASP.NET MVC applications;’
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Entity Framework
- Some exposure to machine learning development (ML.NET, TensorFlow)
- Good experience using Microsoft Azure.
- Experience working within Agile Methodologies / Scrum.
- Knowledge or experience working with RPA technologies (UiPath, NICE, AutomationAnywhere, Blue Prism)
- Windows desktop development (Windows Forms, WPF)
- Windows batch scripting
- Azure Functions
- Experience with OCR technologies
- Experienced in mentoring junior developers.
- Ability to self-manage and deliver to budget and timeframes set
- Ability to work in a diverse team
- Ability to work on client sites, sometimes defusing challenging situations
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and methods quickly and effectively