Employment type: Permanent
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £60K (20% bonus)
Recruiter: John Atkins
We’re working with a client who are starting an exciting transformation programme to implement new group systems with HR starting the programme, implementing Dayforce for HR, Workforce Management and Payroll. The HR Process Lead is responsible for leading the team comprising of Senior Process Leads and Business Analysts to deliver core HR, Compensation and Workforce Management (Time and Attendance) within the Dayforce system. The role will also need to work with the business managers and other senior HR leaders in assessing the opportunities to standardise polices, definitions and processes for core HR, Compensation and Time and Attendance. Once the programme delivers this role will transition into the Employee Service Centre to work with the business, process owners and technical teams to ensure continuous improvements and embedment occurs and keeps up with the latest functionality across all HR systems.
Why it’s an opportunity not to be wasted?
- Manage the HR & Workforce Management Process workstream to coordinate the design of people processes, taking decisions where required to balance competing functional priorities and risk
- Work collaboratively with the Payroll Process Owner to ensure alignment across the company
- Work with the business divisional leads / SMEs to identify any local requirements
- Highlight opportunities for harmonisation across policies
- Work with business managers and a team of Business Analysts to support analysis
- Manage the HR Process workstream lead and T&A Senior Business Analyst against plan
- Oversee the configuration, the function and testing of the core HR, compensation and and workforce management processes
- Lead the design of the security model to align with the processes
- Sign off core HR, compensation and workforce management functional design documentation
- Ensure the process maps are completed in line with design
- Lead core HR, compensation and workforce management End to End scenarios and functional testing in line with design, closely working with the Payroll process lead.
- Design and assignation of security profiles.
- Support service transition into the ESC
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Experience working in an HR shared services function
- Experience as part of a HCM implementation
- Knowledge of process design methodology
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels
- Highly organised, detail orientated and able to prioritise effectively
- Resilient with the ability to work under pressure in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Fundamental of test management
- Able to establish trust-based relationships with key stakeholders
- A desire to learn and continuously improve how we do things