Employment type: Full-Time
Location: New York City (Remote working possible)
Salary: $90,000 – $110,000
Recruiter: Abbie Morris
We are partnered with a heavily funded consulting looking to add an Intelligent Automation Process Analyst to their team.
The ideal candidate has strong grounding in Process Design (Lean / Six Sigma, etc.), Project Management (identifying risks, communicating timelines, managing deliverables) and Stakeholder Management.
Role will have direct interaction with customers (SMEs/Business Process Owners), infrastructure team (Automation & Cloud), front-end development team and senior management. This role will develop process-specific automation solutions as well as play a key role in improving and developing the as-a-service automation framework provided to the customers.
- Experience analyzing processes for automation preferred
- Experience collecting and preparing data for Machine Learning training preferred
- Excellent communication skills with business stakeholders, including ability to translate business requirements into robust automation solutions
- Experience of working within an Agile or Scrum-based continuous integration environment
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Comfort developing reports that showcase bot performance, presentations for customer status updates and Process Design documents (business oriented)
- Comfortable working within project planning constraints, communicating project risks and providing inputs to the change control process
- Tableau, Jira, PowerBI and Confluence experience preferred
- Track record of following through on commitments
- Experience within AI is desirable