Employment type: 6 month Initial Term
Salary: Day rate neg.
Recruiter: Ivor Stratford
We are currently working with well respected and forward thinking Bank on a search for an Interim to lead and shape a brand new Data Governance initiative.
This role will have direct line of sight to the Group ExCo and be responsible for setting up the future success of Data Governance within the business.
This project will be responsible for defining the initial Project and outlining cost, objectives and the scope of work. Subsequent project phases will include defining and implementing the agreed Data Governance framework.
We are looking for an experienced Interim Consultant with:
- The proven ability and experience to scope and define Data Governance standards and formulate and present plans and the strategy to the Board
- Experience in setting up and embedding Data Governance frameworks from scratch within Financial Services
- A strong influencer with exceptional change skills
- Experience in documenting and embedding data governance from a people and process perspective
- Strong understanding of regulatory & Legal Standards within Financial Services and Banking
- C-Suite operator and Data Governance SME with the ability to role sleeves up and deliver with no or minimal support in early set up phases
- Demonstrable experience in setting Data standards across a Group structure, tracking and logging data issues and risks