Employment type: Permanent
Recruiter: Sam Tearne
OPEX Business Analyst role to join the Operational Excellence team in all dealings with project team members, working across the organisation, external suppliers and stakeholders of all levels. This includes working to the methodologies, disciplines and standards defined within the Operational Excellence Standards.
Offering consultancy expertise in Operational Excellence (OPEX), process design and controls effectiveness, the role holder’s responsibilities will include providing business analysis support for the initial scoping of potential project activity, data gathering, updating process models, providing support to OPEX Practitioners and Senior Business Analysts in process and data analysis activities and diagnosis, design and implementation support.
Key Responsibility and Results Areas:
Specific key areas of responsibility include:
- Summarising analysis of legislation to determine the business impacts of each requirement.
- Supporting the development of Policy and Standards for regulatory change initiatives including changes to existing processes and standards.
- Supporting the collation and production of workshop outputs such as actions, process models, minutes etc.
- Gathering and collating business process data such as volumes, values and timescales.
- Updating existing process documentation to the defined Operational Excellence Standards.
- Drafting business requirements.
- Contributing to project work stream reports as required including translation of analysis findings into action plans, recommendations, risk and issues etc.
Reporting to the Operational Excellence Leader, this role will work closely with:
- The Head of Operational Risk Management;
- External Consultants engaged to provide advisory services;
- Legal Entity Compliance and Operations Leaders;
- Internal Risk, IT and Finance;
- Operational Excellence Leader and Team members;
- Other key roles specific to the assigned project
Previous experience should include Financial Services, ideally London Market Insurance.