Employment type: Permanent
Location: Leeds or London
Salary: £60 – £70K plus benefits
Recruiter: Jack Banks
Morpheus are currently looking for an experienced Process Improvement Lead to join our client’s established Process Improvement team, based in the UK. The team are already well established and embedded within the firm, delivering meaningful change management and process projects within the practice groups and on behalf of their clients.
The Process Improvement Lead will join their Leeds or London office. As part of the wider team, the successful applicant will deploy Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques within one of their practice groups, directly supporting legal teams to develop and implement improvements in line with our clients business process improvement program. In addition, the candidate will oversee and manage a full programme of works around robotic process automation.
- Minimum of 3 years process improvement experience
- Strong Knowledge in RPA
- Ability to deal with a variety of internal/external stakeholders
- Driven and ability to motivate stakeholders and other team members
- Bachelor’s degree
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- RPA accreditation is a bonus
- Prince 2 or similar is a bonus
If you are interested in this role, then please apply now!