Employment type: Permanent
Location: High Wycombe / Aylesbury
Salary: £50 – £55K
Recruiter: John Atkins
Responsible for leading the process elements of business change or transformation projects/programmes, and where necessary project managing delivery.
The Process Specialist will bring expertise in process understanding, design, improvement and implementation, through leading process workshops, documenting processes (As Is and As2B), business rules, KPI’s, risks, suitable process controls and detailed business requirements, in accordance with the companies central standards and governance. They will work closely with process owners and other stakeholders to ensure business engagement in improvement and change.
The Process Specialist will be an advocate for process management and improvement within our client, identifying improvement opportunities, helping to grow and embed process capability through project delivery.
- Leads process work within projects, under the companies Process Management approach, standards and governance, whilst working closely with Senior Process Specialists, Process Owners and functional process leads.
- Manages the delivery of projects with a particular process focus, utilising project management best practice and adhering to companies project governance.
- Drives understanding of As Is processes by conducting workshops, fact finding and creating process maps. Engaging with business stakeholders to fully understand current processes and issues.
- Produces data driven analysis of process performance to support the management and improvement of As Is processes, as well as inform any As/2B design.
- Lead the design of As2B processes in alignment with the project goals and business requirements through facilitation and delivery of process design workshops. Constantly seeks to identify process improvement opportunities as part of design and strive for best in class processes.
- Responsible for understanding and documenting the KPI’s, risks, controls and business rules relevant to the processes, and ensuring that they are agreed by and transparent to all business stakeholders.
- Identifies and engages with business stakeholders, establishing robust process ownership and working with Process Owners to hand over new processes, supporting them in taking on process KPI’s and performance management.
- Support the creation and delivery of change management activities such as change impact assessments, change action plans, training needs analysis and change readiness assessments.
- Act as an advocate of process management and improvement within the company, supporting the identification of improvement opportunities in all we do.