Employment type: Fixed term
Location: UK wide
Salary: Renumeration on application
Recruiter: Ivor Stratford
We are currently working with a major player in the Health sector who require an Interim Programme Manager.
This programme is sponsored by the CEO and the remit is to assess and optimise their current UK real estate portfolio and prepare their operations and people for the future workplace in a post Covid-19 world.
With a significant operating portfolio across the UK and with a clear and radical change in working practices, they are now looking to become more efficient in their use of office space whilst providing more flexibility for their employees and maintaining a high performance culture.
This programme is imperative in facilitating smarter working and underpinning an already significant investment in Virtual working. The Smarter Working Programme will be delivered through several key projects linked to the organisations Strategy Action Plan including office strategy, technology development and deployment, adoption and cultural change. The Programme Manager for Smarter Working will need to engage across all areas of the organisation and have the appropriate gravitas when engaging with Executive Directors and Senior Management.
What we are looking for:
- Recent experience in leading group wide future workplace/ future of work/ smarter working transformation programmes
- Experience in analysing, consolidating and right sizing a multi-site/ office real estate portfolio
- Assessing and implementing new technology to allow for efficient remote working whilst retaining and engaging employees
- A track record in delivering results and financial benefits as a Programme Manager/ Programme Director
- A strong change agent who can take people on a journey and communicate the strategy and benefits to the wider business
- The ability to engage with C-Suite