Employment type: FTC (12-month contract)
Location: London Waterloo (Remote)
Salary: £65 – £80k
Recruiter: Daniel Hoyes (email@example.com)
Working as the Lead for a centre of excellence of 5 within a leading Law firm. Currently in the magic circle for law firms, it is a great opportunity to progress your career.
- Promote the services of the Process Improvement team as well as those of other departments (legal project management, tech, resourcing) as part of a holistic solutions based approach
- Support the Client’s internal and external stakeholders in process improvement project scoping, definition, design and implementation
- Embed the processes and technology necessary to differentiate us in the marketplace
- Specifically manage an existing programme of works and project on robotic process automation
- Ideally have experience of RPA or demonstrable skill managing technical projects and line managing technical teams
- Document various business processes using VSM and process mapping tools including Visio and manage other teams who are doing this work
- Produce legal standards documents by working with our professional support lawyers
- Facilitate process improvement training at yellow belt level
- Work with cross-functional teams on scoping, identifying and building value-added solutions backed by sound processes
- Provide process-driven solutions for identified business needs.
- Lean Six Sigma certification is highly desirable for this position (consideration given to Agile, Lean, and other certifications)
- Ideally Robotic Process Automation (RPA) background, training or certification.
- A legal background is desirable
- Prince 2 or similar qualification is an advantage but not essential.