Employment type: 6 Month FTC with the view to flip to perm or extend
Location: Fully Remote at the moment until all restrictions are lifted, then 60% WFH 40% in the office
Salary: £45 – £48K
Recruiter: David Laking
Morpheus are proud to be working with one of the leading insurers within the London Market.
This role is for an RPA Test Analyst, who will sit within the established RPA Centre of Expertise. Initially a 6-Month FTC with the view to flip to perm or extend.
The RPA Centre of Expertise works in close collaboration with the Operational Excellence, IT operations and the business entities that our client supports to automate processes/tasks with the aim to optimise human capital.
The RPA Test Analyst is responsible for delivering test activities in-house developed BOTS. The test activities will include the following:
- Development of test plans
- Analysis of test requirements and creation of test scenarios and scripts
- Execution of test scripts
- Tracking and reporting on test progress
Key Responsibility and Results Areas
- Software Testing/Quality Assurance: Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artefacts like the test data, data validation and harness scripts. Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements. Support user acceptance testing (UAT) and assist in the preparation of environments and data required to execute testing.
- Planning/Reporting: Work with the Senior Test Lead or other team members to review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables enabling the job holder to identify test requirements, map test case requirements, design test coverage plan and provide test estimates with clear advice on associated risks. Prepare test output reports and acceptance notes as required then participating in sign-off meetings.
- Knowledge Transfer: Work with other team members to ensure that post project completion there are adequate test artefacts to allow for regression testing when modifications are made in the future and that all tacit knowledge necessary for running the regression test artefacts is captured and shared appropriately.
- Business Interaction: Establish a close working relationship with key business users. Proactively manage the testing process with business users and provide key stakeholders with relevant information on the testing process.
- Compliance: To act in accordance at all times with the company’s Business Ethics Policy. To be satisfied that your activities comply with all relevant Company, FCA, Lloyd’s regulatory and legal requirements with particular reference to the Competition Policy, Anti-Money Laundering and Health and Safety Policies.
- Confidentiality: To act at all times with professional integrity. The role may be exposed to sensitive information and the job holder must at all times ensure the confidentiality of this information whether concerning members of staff or company business.
- Personal: To ensure own development in areas of technical and non-technical competency.
- Understanding of ‘what good looks like’ for a strong controls environment
- Quality oriented and team player
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues in an easily understood manner
- Sets and works towards ambitious goals without compromising on responsiveness, adaptability or a developmental approach towards colleagues and team members
- Motivated / Initiative / Proactive / Forward thinker
- Personal competencies include: mental agility and decisiveness
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Must be ISEB qualified to foundation level
- Excellent experience of test methods, covering – system testing, regression testing, exploratory testing & negative testing
- Must have experience of working in a software development team that follows Agile methodologies
- Have comprehensive test analysis skills to be able to interpret test requirements
- Have demonstrable experience of producing high quality test documentation and writing client facing test summary reports
- Good communication skills with experience of dealing with senior stakeholders and business ambassadors
- Experience of facilitating defect review sessions that involve working with the Business Analyst and Senior developers to resolve defect items
- Have experience of working with the UAT teams to share knowledge and support final delivery to clients
- Experience of MTM desirable
- Excel and SQL writing skills
- UiPath experience is preferred but not essential
- Experience in working in the insurance industry