Employment type: Permanent
Location: UK Wide
Salary: £45k plus benefits
Recruiter: Mike Swetman
We are looking for an experienced RPA Developer to design, build and implement UiPath Robotic Automation Processes on client site, leading blended client and Morpheus teams. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and forward-thinking software engineer to join our fast growing, talented team.
Required qualifications for this role:
UiPath Advanced Developer accredited (UiPath Solution Architect, RPA BA qualifications etc. desirable).
Job role responsibilities:
Reporting to our Head of Intelligent Automation, the RPA Developer will be UiPath Developer accredited, with at least 2-3 years hands on Development experience. You will also have additional coding experience, ideally in SQL and/or .Net, Python, VBA etc. We’re also looking for strong client stakeholder communication skills (our work is delivered desk side on client site), with a real drive to improve ways of working and the ability to work well under pressure.
Key activities will include but are not limited to:
- Being able to develop UiPath automations confidently with minimal, if no assistance
- Coaching – a natural coach, you’ll enjoy coaching others in ‘RPA Pods’ to build knowledge, confidence and capability across teams
- Recommending alternative methods for creation of automations, where the same outcome can be achieved with less effort (i.e. not by default automating for the sake of it)
- Ensuring robust error & exception handling is built into all automated processes, so that all exceptions are reported and can be handled manually
- Producing detailed operational support documentation, to enable the client team to support all automated proceses
- Operationally supporting the automation platform (Orchestrator) and automated processes as required
- Proactively driving operational issues through to resolution, naturally taking ownership of issues
- Optimising the utilisation of the robotic automation platform to ensure the maximum use of the available robot capacity (i.e. scheduling)
- Following standard change/release management best practice, ‘setting standards’
- Deputising for the program lead when required
- Attending Morpheus Industry showcase events – you will be a ‘brand ambassador’
- Managing projects in a structured way; applying project management principles & techniques to manage Digital projects through to completion
- Training – our senior Developers pride themselves in being able to transfer their knowledge to colleagues both ‘on the job’ as well as in the classroom. As a UiPath Learning Partner, Morpheus will invest in you and provide you with the opportunity to become a UiPath Certified Trainer