Employment type: Permanent
Location: Europe wide
Salary: £40 – £55K plus benefits
Recruiter: Abbie Morris
We are looking for several experienced RPA Developers to design, build and implement UiPath Solutions for our blue chip customers, leading blended client and Morpheus teams. This is a great opportunity for ambitious and forward-thinking software engineers to join Morpheus.
Our Consulting Business is proud to be a UiPath Gold Partner, Professional services and Learning Partner. With live projects currently running in the UK, Europe, North America and Australia, this is an exciting time to join our team!
Required qualifications for this role:
UiPath Advanced Developer accredited (UiPath Solution Architect, RPA BA qualifications etc. desirable).
Applications from Developers with experience of other RPA vendor products like Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere will also be welcomed – conversion training and upskilling will be provided by our experienced in-house Training team.
Job role responsibilities:
Reporting to our Chief Robotics Officer, you will be an accredited RPA Developer with at least 2-3 years hands on Development experience. You should also have additional coding experience, ideally in SQL and/or .Net, Python, VBA. We’re also looking for strong interpersonal skills (wherever possible our work is delivered desk side on client site), with a real drive to improve ways of working and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Key activities will include but are not limited to:
- Being able to develop UiPath automations confidently with minimal, if no assistance
- Coaching – a natural coach, you’ll enjoy coaching others in ‘RPA Pods’ to build knowledge, confidence and capability across internal and customer teams
- Recommending alternative methods for automating and streamlining work, where the same outcome can be achieved with less effort (i.e. not by default automating for the sake of it)
- Ensuring robust error & exception handling is built into all automated processes
- Producing detailed operational support documentation, to enable the client team to support all automated processes
- Operationally supporting the automation platform (Orchestrator)
- Proactively driving operational issues through to resolution, naturally taking ownership of issues
- Optimising the utilisation of the robotic automation platform to ensure the maximum use of the available robot capacity (i.e. scheduling)
- Following standard change/release management best practice, ‘setting standards’
- Deputising for our engagement leads when required and running engagements when you are ready
- Attending Morpheus Industry showcase events – ‘brand ambassador’
- Managing projects in a structured way; applying project management principles & techniques to manage Digital projects through to completion
- Training – our senior Developers pride themselves in being able to transfer their knowledge to customers both ‘on the job’ as well as in the classroom. As a UiPath Learning Partner, Morpheus will invest in you and provide you with the opportunity to become a UiPath Certified Trainer and also a UiPath professional services ‘USN’ accredited Developer (making you the ‘best of the best’)
- Being involved in pre-sales opportunities and proof of concepts, helping to win, onboard and lead new customer projects