Employment type: Permanent
Location: Germany (Fully Remote)
Salary: €50 – €60k + Commission
Recruiter: Louis Pateman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The DACH region is one of the most beautiful in the world and with a remote based role, you can explore the alps in your spare time whilst developing your career with a small, friendly but ambitious team.
We are attracting talent from the big four for a reason, our forward thinking and evolving client portfolio boasts logos from the Fortune 500, so with you to hand you’ll create an outreach and represent us, you’ll be a friendly face and voice, an integral part of our growth.
In the role of SDR (Sales Development Representative) you will play a central role in developing our commercial footprint in the European market by grasping new opportunities and facilitating business growth, alongside our new vice president of business development.
Here you can tune in your 1-2 years’ experience selling technology by bringing in FTSE 500 and other fast-growing companies whilst learning more about the world of RPA, Cloud and AI.
Being the first SDR in Germany, you will put yourself in pole position with a clear opportunity to grow alongside the company, be mentored by the best and with proven success in the UK, your next step may be your best move yet.
- Your natural ability to hunt and spot opportunities
- Lead generation wizz to help create new opportunities
- The idea of reaching out to someone you may not know and turn something cold into something warm and fuzzy
- Your curiosity and ability to engage others
- Like to research? Here you’ll be researching into accounts, identifying key players, generating interest and developing relationships, so will use your social skills.
- Several years of experience with inside sales or sales development role, preferably in IT services industry
- Knowledge of the IT services market in Germany
- Strong commercial and contractual acumen
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Methodological and organized
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and independent.