Location: Tunbridge Wells – flexible working on offer
Salary: £45 – £55k basic, 1 year Fixed Term Contract
Recruiter: Jack Banks
We are currently partnered with a leading insurance provider who are a highly successful company with a track record in helping people in their time of medical need through the provision of Private Medical Insurance.
This role is crucial for a new Transformation programme the company are embarking on. In this role you will be working with the Project Leads and Transformation Director within the Business Change unit and you will be supporting project delivery by ensuring governance standards are adhered through measurement against standards and costs by monitoring and tracking as well as supporting the Transformation Lead by administering Transformation Office processes and controls.
- Experience working in a project/programme environment
- Good understanding of Agile methodology
- Good understanding of Programme Management Office (PMO)/Delivery Office best practice including budget control, resource management, change control, risk management and reporting
- Advice and guidance skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Data management experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Good influencing skills
- Relevant project management training/qualification desirable
If you are interested then please apply!