Employment type: 1 year Fixed Term Contract
Location: Home/office based (Kent)
Salary: c£100K package
Recruiter: Ivor Stratford
You will be responsible for directly supporting a team of project managers heading up each of the line of business workstreams, acting as a single point of contact to remove blockers and enable delivery on time and to budget.
You will support and enable the Transformation Programme Director and their project team to deliver a large and complex multi-year enterprise wide transformation program.
This programme will ultimately shape the future of the business as it transitions from it’s current to new Operating Model.
This role will suit a Consultant with:
- Experience working in complex, dynamic, multi-stakeholder environments ideally within the Insurance industry
- A strong, broad and practical understanding of ‘best in class’ delivery frameworks like Prince2, P30, Agile and how to optimise their application in a dynamic commercial environment
- A cross-business commercial appreciation of lines of business (Marketing, Claims, Products, Contact Centres, Operations) and Business Change functions (TOM, Operational Excellence, organisational design)
- Consulting pedigree (Senior manager level) and a Consulting mindset (work to completion)
- A leading by example mentality, consistently setting high standards to colleagues
- A track record of building, scaling and leading a world class and fit for purpose PMO function which delivers the right reports, MI and benefits analysis
- Strong change management skills and the ability to operate effectively with a very diverse range of stakeholders
- Operational Excellence and Process Improvement experience (you will have worked in operating environments where Lean and Six sigma have been used)
- Quality assurance experience; ensuring workstreams pass Quality gates
- A strong communicator and facilitator