Employment type: Permanent
Location: London (hybrid model)
Salary: £50 – £65K
Recruiter: Maisha Miah
The RPA Developer will work closely with other team members and the business to automate processes and deliver innovative technological solutions end-to-end. This RPA resource should ideally have strong development experience with RPA toolsets, but primarily UiPath.
The business’ strategic vision and point of differentiation is customer intimacy in the delivery of all its service to customers in all its markets. With respect to the RPA Centre of Expertise, the business needs to ensure that its use of innovative technology supports all operational delivery, client service plans and growth plans. RPA is a core aspect of this strategic business objective in respect of the necessity to minimise operating risk.
The challenge faced by the RPA Centre of Expertise is to maintain a stable, robust and secure RPA service whilst at the same time providing a responsive and flexible capability to accommodate changes that will help the business grow to meet the demands of the business strategy.
The role supports the RPA Developers in the design, development and support of RPA solutions, ensuring the impact of change is considered from a holistic view (End to End process, system, data and people) and that innovative technology can be delivered in an incremental and agile fashion whilst adhering to all applicable audit and regulation imposed.
Key Responsibilities and Results Areas:
- Understand user requirements and develop/configure and implement technological solutions.
- Design, build, test and implement process automation using RPA and other toolsets available.
- Engage effectively with Business Analysts and co Developers to understand business requirements and work on technical design of RPA solutions.
- Engage effectively with multiple stakeholders across Technology and Business SMEs.
- Deliver RPA project deliverables through the automation lifecycle.
- Analyse and solve complex business problems with speed and efficiency and develop technology solutions to these problems.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure RPA priorities are aligned to overall strategy and business need.
- Create Process Design and Solution Design and Support Documents.
- Understanding of ‘what good looks like’ for a strong controls environment
- Quality oriented and team player
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues in an easily understood manner
- Sets and works towards ambitious goals without compromising on responsiveness, adaptability or a developmental approach towards colleagues and team members
- Personal competencies include: mental agility and decisiveness
- Self-starting person who can manage their own workload
- Adaptable, flexible and collaborative, aware of cultural differences
- Curious about new technologies and have a strong desire to develop and learn
- Experience with UiPath, SQL Server/Transact SQL
- Proficiency with UiPath Re Framework, Load-Work concepts
- Knowledge of programming, including scripting/coding, web services, APIs e.g. .NET (C#) and .NET framework application development
- Able to understand Business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Experience with process analysis, design, and implementation; business and technical requirements; problem-solving; and system(s) testing, including UAT and bug fixes
- Understand the importance of tracking, managing and documenting all issues to ensure overall project cohesion and appropriate risk management
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly understand how systems and applications across the business hang together
- Must have experience of working in a software development team that follows Agile methodologies