Employment type: Permanent
Location: UK based
Recruiter: Jack Banks
We are exclusively partnered with an AI+RPA platform founded by Ivy League PhDs with over $100 million VC investment. Robots built with their in-house technology can be used to automate rule-based, repetitive tasks to significantly improve operation efficiency and reduce costs. The core technologies include deep learning, reinforcement learning, robotic process automation.
As the UK GM, you will be in charge of sales, marketing and operation of AI+RPA product in European market.
You will be responsible for:
- Finalising go-to-market strategy with the headquarter and making detailed action plans
- Establishing a strong partner network and acquiring key enterprise customer accounts
- Building and managing a strong professional team of sales/account managers
- Promoting the brand in the region
- 8+ years in enterprise sales/services or consulting industry, with recent experience in a senior management role
- Strong network of partners, key enterprise clients and solution providers
- Strong problem solving, sales and analytical skills
- Proven track record of getting projects off the ground
- Strong passion for new technology and new solutions and strong entrepreneurial spirit