Morpheus has a wealth of experience in placing exceptional candidates in Underwriting Manager Jobs in London. Our knowledge of and relationships with the Lloyds of London and Company Insurance markets ensure we continually exceed expectations – creating lasting partnerships with both our clients and candidates.
At Morpheus our research led methodology spans search and contingent based work. We are experts in placing candidates in Underwriting Manager jobs and Claims and Operations disciplines for large and small organisations within established and start-up environments. Morpheus is proud to represent high quality, experienced individuals with proven success.
We typically recruit for the following types of Underwriting Manager jobs in London and elsewhere in the UK.
“Head of” Level – these are candidates with significant amounts of experience within the Underwriting Management arena where relationships are built and maintained at the highest level.
We also work with Delegated Underwriting Managers as this role can sometimes be a conduit into a Head of Underwriting Management role.
Those in Underwriting Manager jobs play a crucial role in auditing, driving performance and ensuring compliance across the company. Typical roles and responsibilities often include:
• Setting and delivering the underwriting strategy in collaboration with senior stakeholders, using strong awareness and understanding of company strategy and objectives
• Acting as the senior technical referral point within the business; assisting and coaching others
• Highly eloquent communication capabilities together with strong organisational skills and an efficient and methodical approach to work
• Management of pricing models, underwriting logic, policy wordings and endorsements
• Strong team management skills including the ability to train and inform less experienced individuals
• Involvement in Product Development and suitability according to portfolio diversification objectives
• Strong understanding and consistent application of the relevant Risk Management controls, Regulatory bodies including FCA, SOX and Corporate Governance issues
Salaries for Underwriting Manager jobs in London are typically between £75,000 and £130,000.
To find out more about Underwriting Management jobs and how Morpheus can help you please contact Ruth Carter on 020 3589 0812.
To keep up to date with all the roles we have on offer as well as Morpheus news and views follow us on Linked In.